Wiltshire Council has been working with the Devizes and Pewsey Community Area Partnerships to develop an alternative option for the current Connect2 Wiltshire bus services operating between Devizes, Pewsey and beyond. This has come about following concerns over Wiltshire Council’s original service proposals consulted on in Spring 2014.
Now that we have an alternative, we are keen to hear the views of local residents, passengers, potential passengers, parish councils, businesses and all other interested parties that could benefit from these bus services.
The savings need to be made and are unavoidable, but the service improvements, which include a combination of fixed and flexible routes, as well as a rail link might provide some compensation.
This is your chance to say what you think of the changes. There is still time to adapt the services to meet real travel needs.
- The proposal (including the questionnaire) is available here.
- A PDF version of the questionnaire only is here.
- If you would prefer to complete a Word version of the questionnaire, then it is available here.
- An online questionnaire can be found here (you will need to set up a MyEnvolve account first – it only takes a minute).
Completed questionnaires should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to The Passenger Transport Unit, Wiltshire Council, Trowbridge BA14 7PX
Email email@example.com if you need more information.
HAVE YOUR SAY
- Drop in session:
- Tuesday 11th November from 2:30pm to 8:00pm at Bouverie Hall, Pewsey
- Public Meeting:
- Wednesday 12th November 7:00pm at Corn Exchange, Devizes
Consultation closes on Wednesday 10th December 2014.