Meetings exist to provide a point at which information can be exchanged and actions allocated – they are important to record the status of a particular initiative and ensure that projects are moved forward. We don’t do meetings unless they have a purpose!
PCAP is responsible for a number of active groups who hold regular meetings in order to achieve the objectives of PCAP, which are currently:
Representatives of PCAP will attend other meetings owned by other organisations, such as the Canal & River Trust K&A Canal meeting, Pewsey Area Board, and so on.
Previous groups that are no longer operating include:
- Pewsey Area Crime & Community Safety (PACCS)
- Pewsey Vale Dementia Awareness Group (PVDAG) (now under the Pewsey Vale Health & Wellbeing Forum – see above)
- Pewsey Community Area Highways & Streetscene Group (PCAHSG)
- Pewsey & Devizes Connect2 Bus Review Group
- Pewsey Community Area Recovery Group